MULTI-CURRENCY LIABILITY MANAGEMENT Programme
Bank Lending Criteria
Managed multi-currency loan facilities are typically subject to the following criteria, although these will vary from bank from bank:
- Minimum loan size of £1,000,000.
- LTV < 60% of the property value.
- UK residential property, including buy-to-lets. Commercial property also considered.
- Buy-to-lets assessed on rental cover of 125-140% depending on lender.
- All loans are interest only.
- Subject to principal earner's income of £150,000, loans may be assessed on the basis of affordability.
- Some lenders will apply income multiples of 3 times the main income or 2.5 times joint income (in the case of joint applicants).
- You must be able and prepared to tolerate sizeable adverse currency movements.