CURRENCY ASSET MANAGEMENT
Managed Currency Accounts
Currency markets are an increasingly important and attractive asset class for generating active returns for the following reasons:
- There are many non-profit motivated players in currency markets, creating obvious market inefficiencies which can be exploited for profit
- The currency market is the world's largest, most liquid market and is characterised by very low transaction costs
- The market's extensive liquidity makes it easy to enter and exit currency strategies and thus offers less capacity constraint than other asset classes
- Deep, liquid markets facilitate market and manager transparency
- Currency strategies exhibit low correlation with other asset classes
- Currency alpha strategies within a portfolio offer diversification benefits
- Developed Markets Currency Programmes
- Developing and Emerging Market Currency Programmes
- Multi-Strategy Currency Programmes
- Multi-Manager Currency Programmes
Our FX Alpha Programme trades in the major currencies (USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD & CAD), and gold and silver. Spot gold and silver are traded in the same way as spot currencies and are, in effect, physical currencies with a strong USD correlation.
Managed Currency Accounts are permitted SIPP investments.